💥How to use💥
Typically applied after your foundation. Perfect when set with our translucent powder or dual foundation powder!
1. For that sun-kissed appearance apply to cheekbones, jawline & forehead use a medium to large fluffy contour brush. A little goes a long way so lightly apply to brush & tap away excess. Gently sweep w/the “3-B method” - from forehead to cheek bones to jawline, creating a # “3” both sides of the face!
2. To contour you can use the same method above but w/a more tapered medium contour brush which helps w/control. To blend out any harsh lines use a fluffy brush with no product and blend away!
- When contouring the nose use a small eye shadow brush that has a dense top to control the product and then blend away with a fluffy eyeshadow brush!
3. The bronzer can be used as an eyeshadow, transition or crease color for the eyes! So, if you ever forgot your eyeshadows, you could rely on our bronzer.
4. Want to create your own bronzer shade? You can mix 2 of our shades to create your own!
Always select a bronzer no more than 2 shades darker than your skin complexion. Don’t go too deep and don’t go too light! A little bit goes a long way! Start off with a small amount and then increase if needed.